MENU

Slide

I have to admit something, i have this problem...

Monday, November 16, 2015

From being an only child, only grandchild all my life, and it is that i have issues with SHARING. I don't think it's such an uncommon with all the sole child in the world, you probably get where i'm coming from right?

All my life I've never had to share my space, my stuff and adjusting to married life and currently shacking up with ze hubbay at his parents place is definitely not easy especially when we're both the kind of people who have a shitload of STUFF. Luckily for me ze hubbay is always real nice and accommodating and always puts up with me when I throw little bitch fits at times and i reeeeeally appreciate and love him for that. :D

Can't wait till next year when our place is finally ready and we will have more SPACE!! So i'm like a total couch potato and the first thing i turn on when i always get home is the computer, like that's the first thing i want to get to when i reach home. So for the past year (has it already been one year?!) i've been sharing Leon's laptops, either using his MSI or his Razer. Both of which does not belong to me.
 ):

Yep, only child problem. I NEED to have stuff that belongs to me, only then i will feel comfortable. Sometimes he needs to use the laptop and i'm lazy to lug the razor out from the cupboard so i end up feeling awkward and stuck scrolling thru my phone because i can't use the laptop and then again i feel uncomfortable.

Hahaha this might sounds really stupid to the rest of you but it's really a huge problem for me!! hahaha I use a desktop back at my own home but there's no way i can bring it over because we have NO space and he NEEDS to have these 2 ugly huge speakers (which apparently is real great, sounds wise but because it's troublesome to operate, he literally NEVER ever uses it and yet he doesn't want to put it away until we get out new place so it's just sitting there collecting dust and taking up half the desk. Ugh)

The other day I was looking at the Macbook Air and i was like WTF why didn't i think of buying myself a laptop of my own!!! That would solve my uncomfy feeling what!!

I'm very superficial so i wanted the new 2015 Macbook which is so small, light and totally gorgeous. But Leon made me look around at my options and in the end, i got the Lenovo Yoga Pro 3, 512GB in champagne colour! Which i really did not regret choosing over the mac, honestly i don't care about specs and all, i just want something light, pretty and great to use for blogging + watching shows + shopping. Hahahaha very girly stuff. But after using this for a couple weeks now, i'm seriously LOVING it.
 

Yeah that is one of the 2 HUGE speakers that Leon refuses to put away so we can have more space even though he's not even using it!! Ugly ass thing that takes up way too much space. hahaha i really need to complain about it because it's so annoying!!!


This is an unfair comparison since MSI is not known for being slim or anything, but look how skinny the Lenovo Yoga Pro 3 is!!! I will mostly watch my shows in bed and have the laptop lean on my tummy/underboob area (HAHA) and i use to do this with the MSI/Razer and my tummy will literally feel like bruised or whatever!! HAHAHA such a bloody heavy piece of..

I call my new laptop the skinny bitch. 
 

My Skinny Bitch can do Yoga!! It can be bend and used in 3 other ways, flat/tent/tablet. Although i can't phantom why would i use it in the flat way but.. ok good to know that i can? Hahaha


Oh it's also touch screen! So even i bought the 2015 macbook i can't do that, and i love that it's in this pretty shade of champagne. (:


You better last me a long long time, Skinny Bitch. Love ya!

♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: